MAGUS Gathering 2022

A Blessed New Year to all members of AODA!

The MAGUS Druid gathering will be taking place May 19th through 22nd, 2022 in Gore, VA.

We have updated the website with our planned programming for our 2022 event: Wildcraft

MAGUS is pleased to announce that we will be offering AODA Grade Initiations in 2022!

Registration will open on Friday, January 7th at 8:30pm EST.

We hope to see many AODA members there!

Bring Blessings!

Robert Pacitti
Grand Pendragon
Director, MAGUS Gathering

13 Likes

I am hoping to come out this year. I just need to figure out the logistics of it.

2 Likes

This sounds wonderful! I hope to come! I am in Pennsylvania, so it’s not too far!

2 Likes

Might be on my list this year!

1 Like

Hi everyone! MAGUS registration filled up fast and is now closed. It looks like we will be doing eight AODA initiations. We’ll keep you updated. If you wanted to come and didn’t register, I believe there is a waitlist :).

2 Likes

Too bad, I had a busy weekend and didn’t get a chance to sign up!

@DanaD, do you think that if Covid eases enough, they will increase the registration numbers? I think they only took 50, and I’m sure the camp could accommodate more than that.

No, I don’t think MAGUS will go over 50, especially not in a covid year. The issue is with limitations on the camp kitchen more than how much space is at the Land Celebration. There is a waiting list though!

1 Like