AODA Degree Certificates Are Now Available!*

I’m very excited for mine. I filled out the form a few days ago and google told me to stop hitting the refresh button. haha! These are beautiful though, for sure.

4 Likes

Maybe this is a good time to check and see if @cschosser was ever able to figure out what went wrong with the certificate process, because I never received mine!

We’re transitioning to a new degree coordinator. Assuming the transition goes well, it should be complete sometime in June and everyone who is waiting - including me - should receive their degree. I’m really sorry about the long wait.

3 Likes

No problem, I’m not going anywhere! :grin: Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

The quarterly newsletter is full of exciting news!
Happy Autumn to all.

Reading the newsletter led me to notice that although I filled out the certificate form two seasons ago: No sign of a certificate yet. Just fyi to whoever tracks these things.
I notice this also because my degree announcement also got lost for two consecutive news letters, perhaps because I used a google form for both? The degree announcement is no longer relevant, although I’m still down for a certificate.
Thanks!

Edited for tone. Lol
Apologies for the directness of my first draft.
It was early.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it - no offense taken. Things can fall through the cracks. I’m sorry this has dragged out so long for you.

For your degree announcement in the newsletter - you can still request it. It was supposed to be sent to info@aoda.org, which you can still do. I’m the one who puts together the newsletter, but I don’t have access to the google degree request form. What goes on them doesn’t get to me, which is why the degree announcements need to be emailed to the AODA email address.

Recently all of the backed-up degree certificate requests were attended to. Since you didn’t get yours, it’s possible that your request never made it to the degree coordinator. Sometimes the internet eats stuff that it shouldn’t.

The old form has now been deleted and a new form constructed. For you or anyone else who requested a degree certificate before September 2022 but hasn’t received it, please PM me for the new form.

And please drop me a PM or email info@aoda.org if you haven’t received it in a month or so after you send the request form.

2 Likes