AODA Degree Certificates Are Now Available!*

AODA is proud to announce that we are offering degree certificates for those who have completed an AODA degree. Your degree certificate will be sent via email as a high-resolution PDF, ready for you to print and frame. The artwork for the degrees was created by Dana O’Driscoll. Pictured is the Apprentice Degree—the other degrees will be revealed as you complete your studies! Within the next few months, we will also be releasing degrees for our Gnostic Celtic Church Clergy—look for that announcement in a future newsletter.

Members who have already earned a degree with AODA can fill out this form to request their certificate(s). Please fill out one form for each degree requested: https://zfrmz.com/HGfwF4NwWYHShf7jql5P

Edward DeLancey, our new Degree Coordinator, will be in touch with you and send you your certificate over the next few weeks. For questions, please contact Ed at degrees@aoda.org.

40 Likes

Those look fantastic.

2 Likes

Terrific looking certificate Dana, wonderful. Thank you for developing degree certificates.

Cheers,
Kim

2 Likes

Absolutely well designed. Looks great. I look forward to recieving one in the future when I complete a degree.

4 Likes

Those are very nice! I have my Consecration certificate, and I think one for becoming a member of the Grand Grove all that time ago. I’ll pull them out and look. This certificate is very nice indeed. Well done!
Stormwind

4 Likes

This is gorgeous!!! I’m very excited to have my first one someday in the future!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to make the achievement :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

These are beautiful! How do I earn the certificate? I’ve been a member for about a year or more now.

Would you be willing to post a picture of your certificates? I would love to see them!

1 Like

Assuming you are working on the First Degree curriculum, complete it, then request the First Degree reflection questions from info@aoda.org. After I read your reflection questions and let you know that you have successfully completed the reflection, and you pay the degree fee to become an Apprentice, then you may request a certificate to honor your becoming an Apprentice. I include directions in the email that announces your successful completion of the questions.

6 Likes

I just now saw this and wish I had seen it soon. It’s beautiful! Now I cannot wait to have it hanging on the wall once I finish my First Degree curriculum. I’ve just been waiting for the year to be up lol

2 Likes

They are a surprise @Lorax32 :). But I do hope you like them!

2 Likes

COOL!!! Absolutely beautiful. I’m looking forward to completing the first grade.

3 Likes

How long does it usually take? I requested one several months ago.

1 Like

Same here. I actually filled out the form twice in case I did it wrong, but I still haven’t heard back after months.

We’ll check into the situation.

3 Likes

An update: we figured out what went wrong and we are in the process of correcting it.

7 Likes

Its mentiined that the degree shown is apprentice so you will have to complete your apprentice level before becoming eligible. I too am only a candidate with only one year and have not qualified by completing all my candidate level tasks yet. The grades are mentiined on the AODA webpage as well as the requirements. Start there…I have alot to still get done, plus too you have to let (Rocas) I think is who, you have to declare your candidate level activities then complete them before becoming an apprentice.
I’m only guessing I understand the process better now but I was made suddenly aware I had not declared my candidacy tasks and was behind 6 months into my first year. Its probably gonna take a whole other year for me to finish my tasks though now. Lol. Good luck.

3 Likes

@Mesadream When you complete your candidate studies, you become apprentice. The certificate confirms that we have reached apprentice. This happens at the conclusion of our candidacy.

I hope that makes sense.

The candidate studies result in the apprentice degree and your apprentice studies will result in the companion degree.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. Whatever you’ve already done that meets the curriculum requirements you can include in the curriculum plan that you file. You may not lose much time, if any.

2 Likes