AODA Online Zoom Events for 2nd Quarter: Spring Equinox to Summer Solstice

Hi everyone,

We offer zoom-based events for the AODA members and broader druid community. Here is a listing of our events for the Spring 2022 quarter (Spring Equinox to Summer Solstice). We have less calls this quarter because many of us who facilitate the calls are attending the MAGUS 2022 event and offering a range of AODA initiations :).

Community Call: AODA 101, April 6th - 8:30 - 10:00pm EST via Zoom (Open to AODA members and friends)

This call is open to the broader druid community including friends of the AODA and AODA members. In this call, we will offer an introduction to the 101 and our candidate curriculum. This call is designed for those just starting in AODA or who have an interest in joining. We’ll discuss AODA as an organization, our vision, and ethics. We’ll cover some common questions about our first-degree curriculum such as learning about nature through books and observations as well as how to select and engage in bardic, ovate, and druid explorations. This call

AODA Advanced Practices, May 3rd, 8:30 - 10:00 pm EST via Zoom (Open to Apprentices, Companions, and Adepts)

This call is designed as an open discussion for advanced members of AODA, including those who are apprentices, companions, or adepts. We will have time for open sharing and discussion of advanced practices. We will also dedicate part of the time in the call to discuss developing bardic, ovate, and druid projects. This includes finding inspiration, planning a project, sharing, and making progress on projects. Several members will be invited to share in the various projects they have undertaken. We welcome all advanced members of AODA to join in the discussion.

Zoom information for both calls

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 451 260 8842

One tap mobile
+19294362866,4512608842# US (New York)
+13017158592,4512608842# US (Washington DC)

7 Likes

This is exciting! I’ll be looking forward to the video call on the 6th - my first scheduled meeting with Real Druids X) Might see if I can get my boyfriend to tag along if he’ll be willing to join me for a few minutes. I’ll be joining the call around 9, since I’m busy until about then that day, so I hope it’s alright if I come in a little late.

3 Likes