AODA Workshops for Winter 2024

Hi everyone! We have three workshops for our next quarter. Hope to see you at some of them :slight_smile:

GCC Informational Meeting and Meet-up, Jan. 25, 2024, 8:30 – 10pm.

With Jack Campbell, Archdruid of Fire and Preceptor of the Gnostic Celtic Church

Are you interested in learning more about the Doctrine of One, the Gnosis of Nature, the Hermitage of the Heart and the many paths being explored within the Gnostic Celtic Church? We will have a discussion of the Gnostic Celtic Church, its heritage, and the good work being performed today. Current clergy will be invited to share their experiences, and all will be invited to ask their questions. This meeting is open to all AODA members.

How to Write and Structure Rituals, Feb. 8, 2024, 8:30 – 10pm EST.

With Jack Campbell, Archdruid of Fire and Preceptor of the Gnostic Celtic Church

The AODA Grove Ritual follows basic ritual structures that appear in many different ceremonies around the world. In this workshop, we will look at the common elements of ritual structure, how to write liturgy and prayers, and how the AODA grove opening and closing can be used for a wide variety of purposes from magic and seasonal celebrations to rites of passage.

Introduction to Druidry, Feb 29th, 2024, 8:30pm - 10:00pm EST

With Dana O’Driscoll, Grand Archdruid, AODA

Many people are interested in druidry and nature spirituality but aren’t sure where to start. In this workshop, we cover many of the introductory questions that people new to druidry have, including: How do I get started? What major divisions or philosophies exist in druidry? Can I combine druidry with other traditions? What are ways to practice druidry? How do I connect with others? Those who are new to druidry, those who are interested in learning more, or those who are just curious are all welcome to come with their questions. This call is open to all.

Zoom info for the Above AODA Workshops:

Join Zoom Meeting: Launch Meeting - Zoom
Meeting ID: 451 260 8842

One tap mobile
+16469313860,4512608842# US
+19294362866,4512608842# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 646 931 3860 US
Meeting ID: 451 260 8842
Find your local number: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

6 Likes

I wanted to bump this because our ritual writing workshop is coming up on Jan. 8, and I don’t want to forget about it! See you there, I hope.

1 Like

Actually, that’s Feb. 8th :wink:, this coming Thursday.

1 Like

Aaack… it’s Monday! Thanks, Claire.

1 Like

I’m planning to attend the workshop, but I need to warn all that I’ve moved to (very) rural Kentucky. We barely have internet at all; no fiber. So Zoom and all video attempts are iffy. Sometimes I get lucky. If my connection begins going off and on, I will leave so as not to disrupt the workshop. I do hope I can make it successfully. It’s a topic of great interest to me.
Brenda

1 Like