Autumn Equinox ~ River Blessing

GOOD MORNING! I am hosting my first Autumn Equinox gathering for my women’s group. I had been wanting to gather for our river to send her healing and knew this was perfect for it.

Do you have any tips? Anything you love to include? Any favorite resources?

*Also, we’re in Belmont, NC, if any ladies would like to join, I can send you more information.

*I did find this I’ll be looking over today: Telluric Waterway Blessing at the Fall Equinox – Ancient Order of Druids in America

2 Likes

I’m just north of Asheville,NC! I’ll think about this. When I have more time I’ll give this some thought.

1 Like

I used to conduct a river blessing every year along the Rio Grande…for me it was important to honor the spirit/presence of the water as the lifeblood of the land and the people who live in the area. Without the water there would be no life and no people able to live on the land.
I would also make a small offering to send upon the water, or throw in…something bio friendly of course. But it was important for me to make a personal connection with an object that I know is still beneath her water.

3 Likes

yes, love that, thank you!