Books that you are reading l

For a pleasure read, I’m reading “Remarkably Bright Creatures” by Shelby Van Pelt. For Druid studies I’m reading “Ogam Weaving Word Wisdom” by Erynn Rowan Laurie, re-reading the AODA “New Candidate Guide” to keep some of that in my head and I’m using the “Peterson’s Guide to Eastern Forests” before and after some hikes as part of my curriculum books. And I have about a mile long TBR list and this thread did not help that growing list at all–haha!

TV wise I’m watching The Last of Us on Max and doing a Charmed re-watch (one episode per week) with some friends–and it’s the original which is the only one that exists in my mind. :smile:

5 Likes

My TBR list is way too long to get into, but I just finished reading “Monsters: A Fan’s Dilemma” by Claire Dederer. I loved it; highly recommend.

3 Likes

I’ve got a few books in cycle right now on top of the shows I watch hah

Braiding Sweetgrass - Robin Wall Kimmerer
Mushrooms and Magic
Dear Evan Hansen

A small light - Disney +

These are my favorites at the moment

5 Likes

Here’s the books I’m reading and read so far:

Celtic Mythology by Catherine Bernard - A short book telling the well-known stories of Celtic Myth.
Wild Magic by Danu Forest - Talks about how to connect with nature in terms of earth, sea, sky triplicities and fire. A nice book to awaken spiritual awareness.
Celtic Magic by Naya Magee Sutton and Nicholas Mann - This is a very nice book for introduction to Druidry. It talks about the essence of Druidry, who are Druids and what is their philosophy.

I’m also planning to read Mabinogi stories and Lebor Gabala Erenn (The Book of Invasions) to delve deeper into Celtic History.

5 Likes