Druids Book of Ceremonies, Songs, and Prayers, Volume II

AODA is delighted to announce that the Druids Book of Ceremonies, Songs, and Prayers: Volume II is now released. The book features over 38 druid contributors, nearly all of them AODA members. Here is an overview of our new book:

As the druid tradition continues to develop globally, many druids are developing beautiful material for blessing, energizing, honoring, and working with the living earth. The Druid’s Book of Ceremonies, Songs, and Prayers Volume II represents a collection of distinct prayers, songs, ceremonies, meditations and more that were created by members of the modern druid community. These materials may be used by individuals, groups, and groves to enhance their practice and connect with the living earth. The book is pan-druid in nature, thus, these materials may be of use by anyone following a nature-based spiritual path. Our second volume in this series offers a wide range of material: poems and prayers for celebration, sorrow, and connection; songs to sing to the earth or with each other; rituals and ceremonies for cleansing, blessing, weddings, and funerals; and a wide variety of devotional pieces to honor deity, the elements, and more. In this volume, we include full moon ceremonies and alternatives to the traditional wheel of the year. Our series represents the diversity of the Druid tradition, and nearly everyone who practices nature spirituality will be able to find inspiration within these pages.

You can order the book here: https://www.amazon.com/Druids-Book-Songs-Ceremonies-Prayers/dp/B0CJ4F59VY/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2WOK0UQVM0MMH&keywords=druids+book+of+ceremonies&qid=1696081693&sprefix=druids+book+of+ceremonies%2Caps%2C108&sr=8-1

7 Likes

Wonderful growing cover. Really draws one in.

2 Likes

Just ordered it and cannot wait :wink:

2 Likes

I received mine yesterday. It’s lovely.

3 Likes

Is there another way to purchase the book? I don’t do business with Amazon. Interested in the first edition too…

3 Likes

I just got my copy a few minutes ago. I love the cover, but green is my favorite color :wink: I tried to add it to the list of books I’m reading on Goodreads, but it’s not showing up in their system yet, only the first volume. Just a cursory glance, it all looks so wonderful!

2 Likes

Goodreads used to let users add books to the database. Apparently now there is a process to request an addition.
I would just give it a few days it will probably be added automatically as sales are generated - it’s linked to Amazon.

1 Like

These are wonderful books. Just got my copy today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know if there is a way to order it within Canada? I see it on amazon.com but not amazon.ca so far.

1 Like

I’m not sure why it didn’t show up on the Canadian site. I was able to find though, so here’s the link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome thank you! Nothing I did turned it up anywhere.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we use Kindle Direct to print them. It used to be “Createspace” which was independent and then it was bought out by Amazon. At this point, many of the POD printers are getting bought up, and there are few independent ones left. We use Lulu.com for most of the other order’s publications that are not public facing (like the New Candidiate Guide, etc).

4 Likes

I’ve had good luck with Draft2Digital print for my books. That gets me into Barnes And Noble automatically and local bookstores can order from there if they are willing.

I use KDP for print on Amazon and D2D for everything else. I seem to remember that setup was free on D2D but I may be wrong about that. If there was a fee, it was low.

2 Likes

Anyone receive their contributor copy yet?

1 Like

I have mine (which I get for volunteering).

1 Like

Yes last weekend. It came via Amazon.

1 Like