Events for the Fall Equinox Quarter - Online Workshops, Initaitions, Land Healing Group, and More

Hello everyone! Here are our calls and community events (all online) for the next quarter.

October 12th – Apprentice Call – Hosted by Claire Schossler, Archdruid of Water

Topics TBD by Apprentices who attend the call.

Online Candidate Initiation – November 6, 2023 – 8:30 pm EST

With the AODA Archdruids

At the request of a number of new candidates, we will be once again holding an online AODA Candidate initiation. The Candidate Initiation will be performed by the AODA Archdruids. This is open to all members of AODA, regardless of their degree. Even if you have already initiated or self-initiated and you would like to experience the group initiation, you can join. If you are of a higher degree and would also like to experience the group candidate initiation, you can join. If you would like to take part in the Candidate Initiation, you will need to RSVP in advance by November 4th using this form. We will send details out about the Initiation on October 5th. Here is the form: https://forms.gle/SyPWT7xxDAa5uxci9

The Pluto Shift: A Time for Change - December 19th, 8:30pm EST

With Robert Pacitti, Grand Pendragon

Join us for a deep dive into the transformative power of this distant celestial body and its influence on the human psyche. As Pluto makes its final shift into Aquarius in 2024, we’ll uncover the profound impact this transition will have on our spiritual lives, generational dynamics, and broader societal shifts. Utilizing our own lived experience, we will gain insight into how this cosmic change will shape our destinies and our relationship with human connectivity itself.

Zoom info for AODA Workshops:

Join Zoom Meeting: Launch Meeting - Zoom
Meeting ID: 451 260 8842

One tap mobile
+16469313860,4512608842# US
+19294362866,4512608842# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 646 931 3860 US
Meeting ID: 451 260 8842
Find your local number: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

Land Healing Working Group Events
With Breanna Hite
In between our Earth Rituals at the Solstices and Equinoxes, Breanna Hite has started leading a zoom-based land healing working group to create a variety of ceremonies and rituals on behalf of places on the earth that need our healing. The focus of this group is to send healing energy to places damaged by human behavior or negligence. If you are interested in working with a group of AODA members to be of service to the earth, this is an excellent way to get involved on a deeper level and explore how our core Sphere of Protection ritual can be used for healing. You can come to one or more than one event.

Equinox Conversation and Land Healing Discussion - October 5, 7:30pm CDT. We will discuss our experience with the Order-wide Equinox land healing work. We will also discuss where to focus our specific land healing efforts over the next quarter. The Land Healing Working Group directs healing to specific sites of human-caused pollution or extraction that members nominate to receive healing. We use the Grove Ceremony and the Sphere of Protection to structure our rituals, but each person performs healing work within the open Grove according to their own calling. Both rounds of land healing this quarter will be asynchronous, meaning we will conduct our rituals separately and then meet to discuss our experiences. This meeting is open to all, even if you have not done any land healing work before.

Land Healing Discussion - November 2, 7:30pm - 8:30pm CDT. This is a meeting for anyone interested in using AODA ritual forms to send directed healing to specific locations, working as a group. In this meeting we will discuss the land healing work we did in late October and plan our next round of land healing for late November. Everyone is welcome to attend - this group is open to all and requires no sign up.

Land Healing Discussion - November 30, 7:30pm - 8:30pm CST. This is a meeting for anyone interested in using AODA ritual forms to send directed healing to specific locations, working as a group. In this meeting we will discuss the land healing work we did in late November, discuss our Order-wide ritual for December, and plan for the next round of land healing we will do in January. Everyone is welcome to attend - this group is open to all and requires no sign up.

Land healing Working Group events are through AODA’s Events Zoom:

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 957 053 6859
One tap mobile
+13126266799,9570536859# US (Chicago)
+16469313860,9570536859# US
Meeting ID: 957 053 6859
Find your local number: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

4 Likes

The Apprentice call begins at 8:30pm EDT on October 12th.

2 Likes

I am really excited to have the opportunity to participate in the group initiation! Can I ask how long (approximately) the Initiation will take? I am in California and I have to teach later that night.

4 Likes

The initiation will take an hour or less if past initiations are an indication - probably less.

1 Like

A reminder to Candidates who wish to be initiated in the online ritual on Nov. 6th: please go to the top of this page to fill out the form listed under the initiation announcement, if you haven’t already done so. This is so that you will receive by email on Nov. 5th the details on how to prepare for the initiation.

4 Likes

I signed up for the Candidates Initiation, but will be unable to attend.
Strongbear

1 Like

@cschosser in respect of the Initiation ceremony since Im 18 hours ahead of you ( Im in New Zealand) is it possible to get my info pack a wee bit earlier so i can prepare?

I’ll forward your request to Dana, who is the one who sends the info emails.

OK, thanks for letting us know.