How to Write and Structure Rituals, Feb. 8, 2024, 8:30 – 10pm EST

Hi everyone, just a reminder that we have a workshop this Thursday! Here are the details:

How to Write and Structure Rituals, Feb. 8, 2024, 8:30 – 10pm EST.

With Jack Campbell, Archdruid of Fire and Preceptor of the Gnostic Celtic Church
The AODA Grove Ritual follows basic ritual structures that appear in many different ceremonies around the world. In this workshop, we will look at the common elements of ritual structure, how to write liturgy and prayers, and how the AODA grove opening and closing can be used for a wide variety of purposes from magic and seasonal celebrations to rites of passage.

Zoom info for the Above AODA Workshops:
Join Zoom Meeting: Launch Meeting - Zoom Meeting ID: 451 260 8842
One tap mobile +16469313860,4512608842# US +19294362866,4512608842# US (New York) Dial by your location +1 646 931 3860 US Meeting ID: 451 260 8842 Find your local number: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

11 Likes

This looks very interesting, unfortunately I have obligations tomorrow. Will this be reordered and reposted?

2 Likes

It is up to the presenter @RocasCearcall!

1 Like

I am planning on recording so that we can edit it later and share it on our YouTube page. That will be my approach with most of the presentations I do in the future.

15 Likes

Thank you for recording it. I wish I could tune in tonight, but I won’t be able to.

1 Like

Yes, I was very interested but driving home from a conference during the presentation time. Happy to hear a recording will be available in the future.

2 Likes

I just uploaded the recording of the presentation portion to our YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/0J2wFH5_E4Y

4 Likes

I enjoyed your presentation very much, but missed a couple of points as I was taking notes. Thanks for the recording.
Brenda

3 Likes