Might you read?

Mornin’ all,

I’m at the end of my candidacy year. Soon I’ll be writing up my questions.

I had an article published on Resilience.org this past Thursday. If you search under my name as author you’ll find it: “Dismantling Silos: why people fighting cancer and environmental pollution need to work together.”

Before posting this announcement I checked with my mentor Breanna Hite and Dana to make sure this post was OK. They’ve said to go ahead. My thanks to them.

Here’s my one request: please don’t just focus on my own personal situation. I’m just an example. I hope you will focus on the web in which we all live. We are not alone. In fact, I could not have written this without all the loving AODA posts I’ve been studying for so long now.

Thanks to so many, I am surrounded by love and care. Now the challenge is to lessen suffering for all sentient beings. As many of you already work to do.

Bright blessings to you all

Goldenrod

11 Likes

I will definitely give it a read.

2 Likes

A very good article. Thank you for writing and sharing.

1 Like

Thank you for reading. Greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. You’ve given us a lot to think about.

3 Likes

Great read. Thanks for taking the time and energy to make this happen. I trust you’re comfortable with us sharing it into our networks.

I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis, and so grateful you’ve shared this article with us. :heart:

2 Likes

Babs, you are more than welcome to share.

I save up energy during the day so I can do a little work. Anemia is a challenge, but my care is good.

Thank you for both reading and sharing

I am hoping you continue to heal as well. Think of you often.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting the link to your article, which I’ve read, and thank you for writing it and getting it posted for wider readership.

1 Like

I thank you for all you’ve done with this link!

2 Likes