Summer Solstice Land Healing Ceremony- Inviation to Participate

Hi everyone!
We are now in Year 3 of our Summer Solstice land Healing Ceremony! This year we have added group options for the ceremony. The Summer Solstice this year is at 4:51 pm EST on June 20th! Feel free to do the ceremony anytime around the solstice – including in the days before or after.

Our Summer Solstice ritual is a land healing ritual focusing on healing the lands where we live and is a distributed ritual–you can participate from anywhere. The more people we are able to have do the ceremony, the stronger and better our work becomes. You can do the ceremony anytime around the Summer Solstice. This ceremony is part of AODA’s commitment to both physical and metaphysical work to support the earth.

For details about our cycle of land-sea and sky-healing rituals and basic questions you may have, please visit this page: Rituals for the Earth – Ancient Order of Druids in America

For the specific script for this ritual and ritual overview, please visit. We have both an overview for advanced members as well as a step-by-step with all parts for our newer members.
http://aoda.org/earthrituals/solarlandhealingceremony/

As part of our new Land Healing Working Group, we will be having a call/debrief on this ceremony on July 3rd at 8pm EST.

It is always a joy to see who else is participating in the ritual. Please feel free to add yourself (with however you’d like to call yourself or your group to our map). Our ritual map is here: Summer Solstice 2024 Land Blessings - Google My Maps

Directions:

7 Likes

The link to download the ritual script isn’t working, at least for me. I don’t think the links for the other seasonal ritual scripts are working either.

I don’t need the script myself–I was just checking.

Hmm…it is working for me. I didn’t change it from last year. Is anyone else having trouble with it?

The link to the ritual worked for me. I’m looking forward to doing the work this afternoon or tomorrow.
Brenda

1 Like

How odd. I use Google Chrome. I wonder why it would be different for me.

I use Google Chrome also so I checked and the script links don’t work for me either. I’d thought it was because I don’t have Word (I usually use my phone to open any Word links) but I just tried using Microsoft Edge and the script link worked. Must be a weird Chrome issue.

1 Like