Trilithon - Accepting Submissions till Jan 15, 2024!

Hi everyone!

We hope that you will consider submitting an article, poem, reflection, or piece of artwork (high quality, B&W) to Trilithon. We are now accepting submissions until January 15th, 2024.

More details can be found in our Submission Guidelines!

http://aoda.org/publications/trilithon-the-journal-of-the-aoda/submission-guidelines/

All contributors get a free printed copy. It is a great way for you to share your insights on druidry, AODA drudry, and nature with others.

Thank you!

6 Likes

The webpage says to send submissions to trilithonjournal@aoda.org. I just sent something to that address. It bounced back, saying the address wasn’t found or is unable to receive email.

Hi Dana,

I going to try to submit something about the intersection of Druidry and Yoga/Ayurveda (at least for me) and how Yoga and Ayurveda can be incorporated into ritual (if I can get my act together in time before Jan 15!).

Thanks,
Erin

1 Like

Thanks - the correct address is trilithon@aoda.org. It is fixed and you should be able to send now :).

3 Likes

That sounds awesome! I hope you are able to send it in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just submitted some artwork!

1 Like

Hello everyone! Please be reminded that our deadline is on Jan 15th. We are still hoping to have a few more submissions come in, so please don’t hesitate to send us something :).

3 Likes