Ute Prayer Tree

I found this tree at Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument in Colorado. I didn’t know what is was at first but a few days later I was deciding what books to choose for my Earth path studies and I ordered Native American Prayer Trees after it arrived I learned what it was. Look for the tail and front leg in the picture I believe Deer Spirit lives in this tree.

14 Likes

Lovely pic! I find them fascinating. I love the way they can grow in such odd shapes. I saw one once that looked kind of like a large corkscrew lol You may be right about a deer spirit :wink:

1 Like

I will be getting this book - sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

That’s an intriguing theory! The idea that our perceptions and consciousness levels might influence what we perceive as reality opens up a fascinating realm of possibilities. It suggests that our understanding of the world around us could be shaped not only by our physical senses but also by our mental and spiritual states.

In the case of your example with the deer, it raises questions about how different individuals might perceive the same object or phenomenon differently based on their unique perceptual filters. It also opens up discussions about how our consciousness levels might interact with different dimensions or realms beyond our immediate sensory experience.

Overall, exploring the relationship between visual acuity, consciousness levels, and the dimensions of reality could lead to a deeper understanding of how we perceive the world and our place within it. Thank you for sharing.

5 Likes