World Druidry Survey - Final Call

The time has come for the official, final call for participation in the World Druidry Survey .

The six-month data-gathering phase of the survey will end on May 1st, 2019. This means that, after April 30th, I shall not respond to new requests for links to the SurveyMonkey forms. The SurveyMonkey account for this project will be closed on Sunday, May 19th (the day before they charge me another $300, which is the annual fee for using their service). Therefore, anyone who has requested and received a SurveyMonkey link prior to May 1st will have a 19-day grace-period in which to complete their SurveyMonkey responses.

The PDF survey forms will also remain available for completion until Sunday, May 19th. Any completed PDF forms received (via email or postal service) before the end of the day on May 19th will be included in the study. Any PDFs arriving after that date will be too late to be included in the analysis.

So, if you have considered participating in the Survey, but have not yet begun the process, now is the time to do so. If you have begun your Survey, but have not yet completed it, pour yourself a double, and get to it!

Analysis will commence on Monday, May 20, 2019. And I am really looking forward to it!

The response of the world community of Druids has been amazing. 691 completed surveys have been submitted thus far. Let’s see if we cannot break the 700-response mark.

Yours, with much gratitude, under the misty California Coast live oaks,
Larisa

3 Likes

787 responses are in… and the number is still climbing…

Yikes!

(Now, I have to read and code 9,444+ essay questions!) :astonished:

7 Likes