Online Community Events for AODA Members: Spring and Summer Events!

We will be hosting some upcoming workshops to help AODA members and friends of the AODA feel more connected and deepen our spiritual practices during this challenging time. If you have something you’d like to offer, feel free to message me–we hope to continue these into the summer.

Here’s what we have coming up for you to check out. As we have details, I will post links and also bump up this post.

April 2 - AODA’s Community Call - 8:30pm - 10:00pm - Theme: Wildcrafted and Localized Druidries. Details are here: AODA Community Call- Next Call April 2, 8:30pm - 10:00 - Wildcrafting Druidries

FULL April 8 - Spirits of the Land: Past Life Regression session with Elmdea Adams- Requires SIGN UP (limited to 10 people). See this thread for more info and how to sign up: Upcoming Zoom Workshop: Spirits of the Land - Past Life Regression session with Elmdea Adams - April 9, 8:30pm – 10:30pm EST via Zoom

April 22 - 8:30pm EST - Sphere of Protection Workshop: with Grand Archdruid Dana O’Driscoll. This will include a demonstration of the SOP as well as a discussion about adaptations and advanced uses.

May 7 - Awen and the creation of your own prayers, rituals, and ceremonies with Timothy Whitmore Wolf, Archdruid of Air

May 27 - The Science and Practice of Meditation, Navigating the Moon Path with Kathleen Opon, Archdruid of Fire

13 Likes

Oooh! Great idea! Too bad my “new” computer doesn’t have a camera, lol. I can still use Zoom but it does lack something.

1 Like

Looking forward to joining a couple of these. Thank you for organizing!

1 Like

Thank you all so much for offering these forays into digital connection!

2 Likes

Updated the workshop titles. More info coming soon!

3 Likes

This is wonderful! I hope to be able to somehow attend a few of these :slight_smile: Perhaps the Awen workshop as a birthday gift to myself :upside_down_face:

@DanaD Just a thought that came upon reading you’ll do an SOP workshop: I can imagine that videos of the SOP, an possibly about other subjects as well, could be a valuable addition to the learning material and resources currently offered on the website and in the Candidate Guide. YouTube definitely offers some druidry-related information for the more visual or auditory learners, but only recently have I been able to find a video of the SoP (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsD3LkfgFVs) and that’s only one variation.

5 Likes

What a wonderful contribution. I would love to attend the April 22 Workshop, but waking up at 3.30 am for it is a bit much at this time. The earth is round and I am a bit far. Such is life.

1 Like

In addition to the time zone issue, you’d have to overcome the unidirectional nature of time since that was three weeks past when you posted :wink:

3 Likes

This does indeed seem like a hurdle that could not be overcome with mere determination and commitment.

3 Likes