World Druidry Survey - UPDATE

Drinks are on me tonight. Final count: 332 pages.
THE END.
(Okay, Iโ€™m sure my editors will throw some typos back over the wall at me, but basically, the book is now complete.)
Feeling silly with joy just now. Wanted to share.
:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

:partying_face: Congratulations Larisa! That really is a major accomplishment :clap:

1 Like

Congrats! I look forward to reading your book. That was a tremendous undertakingโ€ฆ you deserve your joy!

Thatโ€™s awesome, Larisa! Canโ€™t wait to see it :).

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to learning everything that you learned!

Hurray! Good job staying with it Larisa! Canโ€™t wait to read it :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Larisa!

Help? I have hit a final-stretch roadblock in getting this book out the door. Cannot get my book cover files (built in Quark Xpress 2019) converted properly into pdf. Facing issues with color management and text rendering in the conversion process.

If anyone here has the expertise to advise me, or knows of anyone with the expertise to advise me, would you please PM me?

Thanks!

Larisa

Be silly and be joyful. Happy for youโ€ฆ

Ooooooh! I finally got my files to upload, and they all (two book-block interiors and two cover art files) passed the initial tech-review with no errors detected! Please light candles that they also pass human-eye reviews and get cleared for printing. Should know in a few days.

11 Likes