AODA Discord Server

That’s odd. We don’t see you unless we dig through the directory. I’m going to “kick” you from the server. I’ll send you an invite link via private message on Discord to come back. Let’s see what happens then. I’m hoping that the kick, and return will fix whatever glitch is happening.

We have a log that tells us when people join our server, and when they leave. But none of your activity has shown up for us. We’re unsure what’s happening - but we’re working on it!

Edit: I had to send a friend request - you’ll have to accept it so I can message you.

1 Like

Bizarre! But I did receive your Discord message and replied back. Hopefully, this time around works. Thanks much!

I tried to click into the discord server. Got an error message “Invite Invalid.” Help?

Fresh link! This one should work no problem. You’ll land in a channel, and be asked to fill out our introduction form (it’s a google form) then we give you access.

1 Like

Thanks! Especially for getting back to me so quick!

2 Likes

The link isn’t working again. Would it be possible to get a fresh one? Thanks

This should work. We’ve been adjusting server settings, so this link is the current link.

4 Likes

Thank you! Really appreciate the fast response.

2 Likes

I need an invite to discord server please

Is the discord no longer or is there a new link. All links in the thread are expired

Discord is active and still going strong with almost 500 server members. The link just above your post is a permalink. I checked to ensure it was still active, and it brought me right into the server.

If this link does not work for you. Let me know what your user name is and I’ll send you an invite through Discord. My user name lilwolf1120 so you can find me.

3 Likes